You Can Also Listen To The Entire News
A student of the University of Ghana on Tuesday met his untimely death after he was electrocuted while checking up water level in the poly tank at the top of his home at Adenta Ashiyie in Accra.
An eyewitness told Starr News, the deceased, identified as Michael went up to check on the reservoir after taps refused to flow in the morning.
Reports say he was warned not to climb since other climbers had earlier complained that the wiring at the top was poorly done.
After ignoring the warning, he climbed up and was killed immediately upon landing on top of the building.
The remains have been sent to the morgue pending an autopsy.