You Can Also Listen To The Entire News
Have you ever been in a situation where you needed to merge two or more PDF files into a single document either for an online application or something else? If you had multiple PDF files, how do you merge them all into a single document without going through any hassle of having to manually edit them together yourself?
Well, on today’s episode of “Technology making life easier”, we’ll talk about the process of merging multiple PDF files into a single PDF document.
Merging PDF Files online
This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to combine your PDF files into one document. It’s as easy as dragging and dropping the files you want to merge onto a website and leave the platform’s algorithm to do the hard work for you. I’ve used a number of these platforms to merge multiple documents and the process was seamless.
There are many PDF merging platforms out there and almost all of them have the same process that allows you achieve the desired result in 2 – 5 easy steps.
- Visit website
- Upload PDF files to be merged
- Download new ‘merged’ PDF files
Here’s a list of trusted platforms that offer PDF merging services for FREE. Another fun thing: you don’t need to sign-up or create an account to use these platforms.
- Small PDF — https://smallpdf.com/merge-pdf
- PDF Joiner — https://pdfjoiner.com/
- PDF Merge (by Soda PDF) — https://www.pdfmerge.com/
- Combine PDF — https://combinepdf.com/
- I Love PDF — https://www.ilovepdf.com/merge_pdf
- Merge PDF (by Foxit) — https://www.foxitsoftware.com/merge-pdf/
- PDF2Go — https://www.pdf2go.com/merge-pdf
- DocuPub — https://docupub.com/pdfmerge/
There you have it; online platforms to easily merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF document without installing any software. If you are a big fan of software, you could also use any of these PDF Editors to merge PDF files on PC — Windows or Mac.